HP2RM Driver Housing in-grade enclosure with a copper-free aluminum, brass or stainless steel flush faceplate that supports a 15 Watt or 25 Watt BKSSL™ Power of ‘X’ solid-state driver. Fixture must be specified separately.
BK-HP2RM Driver Housing
- Manufactured within GreenSource Initiative™ guidelines.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Processed using renewable solar energy generated on-site at our Madera, CA facility.
- Returnable at end of life to ensure cradle-to-cradle handling.
- For direct burial in soil or concrete.
- 7″ diameter, solid, 1/2” thick machined, copper-free aluminum (Type 6061-T6), brass (Type 360) or stainless steel (Type 304) faceplate with five (5) black oxided, captive, stainless steel mounting screws.
- Faceplate installs flush to grade.
- Corrosion-free composite housing, made from high strength, thermo-formed, sheet molded polyester compound. Glass reinforced, flame retardant and UV stabilized.
- Housing supplied with two (2) bottom-entry, 3/4” NPT female conduit entries with knockout plugs and four (4) side flats for 1/2” or 3/4” conduit adapters.
- Anti-siphon valve (ASV™) prevents “wicking” through conductor insulation.
- Corrosion-free housing with Patented HydroLock™ technology provides hermetically sealed optical chamber.
- Patented Anti-Condensation Valve (ACV™) eliminates condensation from optical chamber.
- Patented, corrosion-free composite Stability Flange™ projects into installation sub-strate to reinforce housing stability.
- 700mA, constant current driver – 15 Watt or 25 Watt.
- Exclusive StarGuard® corrosion protection.
- Choose from eight (8) standard and 20 premium Class ‘A’ TGIC Polyester Powder Coat finishes.
- Suitable for use in wet locations.
- Five (5) Year limited warranty.
- RoHS compliant.
- IP-68 rated enclosure.
- c ETL us listed.
- Made in USA.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.