There have been several important changes to the CLEO program requirements, so you must submit your rebate application using only the new CLEO program forms. All CLEO documents may be obtained from links on the LADWP website, or by emailing a request.
The CLEO Program can help you reduce your firm’s electricity bills and the cost of new lighting equipment when you retrofit existing fixtures with state-of-the-art, energy-efficient lighting technologies. Rebates help make a wide variety of the latest energy-saving measures extremely cost-effective to install. So, if you are a non-residential LADWP customer, let us help you with this exciting program.
There are many LED lighting products that qualify for rebate such as Energy Star rated lamps, Linear T8 replacements, exterior pole lighting and many more.
Before Starting the Project
- Before starting with project, you must wait for LADWP approval
- Notify the LADWP when the installation is complete
- Submit all required documentation including a LADWP-approved Itemized Invoice so a Post-installation Verification can be performed
- Upon final approval, the LADWP will mail a rebate check
- Must be a LADWP Non-Residential electric customer in good standing
- Only qualifying equipment purchased, installed, and operational on or after October 1, 2012, will be considered for rebates
- Rebates will be reserved on a first come, first served basis until funds are exhausted
- Projects not completed within 90 days of the LADWP pre-approval may be cancelled and reserved rebates returned to the program fund
Save time and money when on your LED lighting project with the help of BDT Energy Group. Call us at (951) 530-3360.